"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he does not buy the argument that such zones are necessary to protect the president and other officials.
- The plan would protect officials in the country's top five posts from facing trial while they hold office.
- Another amendment will be finalized soon that protects religious officials from losing their charitable tax status.
- Never was it so easy to silence awkward questions, or to protect highplaced officials.
- The camp does have a large bunker to protect officials from shelling, but it is also incomplete.
- In medieval times, a bodyguard wielded it to protect officials.
- But the language is ambiguous, leading critics to charge that it would protect corporate officials who knowingly issue false information.
- A central purpose of the federal investigations, he said, has been to protect officials who failed to prevent so much death.
- The purpose of parliamentary immunity is to protect elected officials from politically motivated prosecution while they serve, not to put them above the law.
- Does the Commission not take the view that it should also protect former officials who find themselves in such a situation?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.