"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some Bahamian officials say there could be as many as 25,000 Haitians there now.
- The result, Bahamian officials say, is that prices of watches, leather goods, jewelry, china and perfumes are from 10 to 50 percent lower than in the United States.
- But the two-week requirement, a Bahamian official said, can usually be waived on application to the Registrar General.
- Public comments from Bahamian officials about the United States range from icy to vitriolic.
- But he has denied that he or other Bahamian officials took money in exchange for ignoring such activities.
- In the past, State Department officials have expressed concern that investigations of Bahamian officials would harm United States relations with the Bahamas.
- Three helicopters sent by the United States ferried American and Bahamian officials to outlying islands that were in the eye of the hurricane.
- Bahamian officials who interviewed the Haitians said they waded ashore from their crippled boat, where they were spotted on Wednesday night by several passing sailboats.
- The two were turned away by Bahamian officials on arrival, however, because they lacked visas; they returned to Florida that same day.
- The Bahamian officials freed the 128 slaves who chose to stay in the islands.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.