"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But officials of the Finance Ministry have blocked the plan because they look unfavorably at employee ownership of more than 20 percent.
- Dr. Fisher, who looked vigorous and healthy, did not answer questions, and officials of the cancer society blocked reporters who tried to interview him.
- Because provincial officials have blocked efforts by government scientists to survey these areas, there is no clear idea of the magnitude of the problem, only disturbing hints.
- The officials have blocked Shoreham from receiving an operating license while the commission considers changing its rules.
- Local officials have blocked mass evacuations for fear they would leave the town vulnerable to assault.
- But local officials of the levee boards and sewerage and water boards blocked that plan, as well.
- Campuses are vandalized, hostages taken, tires burned in the streets and officials blocked from their offices.
- Local officials blocked the implementation of laws and prevented encroachments by elite hacendados, merchants, and miners.
- Law-enforcement officials blocked access to two of the three affected residential areas this afternoon, allowing those who lived there to enter only to check on the damage.
- But because bedrock prevented crews from burying a 700-foot section of the cable deep enough to meet Connecticut's environmental standards, that state's officials blocked its use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.