"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But fixed exchange rates will not work until there is a common European currency, Bundesbank officials say.
- So when a couple of Bundesbank officials opened their mouths, they ran for the exits.
- One Bundesbank official said that a dollar over 1.80 marks was not suitable.
- But Bundesbank officials fear significantly lower rates will rekindle inflation.
- Bundesbank officials issued no statement after their meeting this morning.
- Bundesbank officials have said their actions are a response to rising market rates in Germany and worldwide.
- The dollar gained against the mark after a Bundesbank official said the bank had room to cut interest rates.
- Comments by several Bundesbank officials fed speculation of a rate cut.
- For this very reason, many senior Bundesbank officials are less than enthusiastic about a single currency.
- Bundesbank officials have said they will not cut rates until they can do so without risking higher inflation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.