"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report is based on data from 2001, the most recent year for which information was available, foundation officials said.
- Foundation officials would not say on Friday whether the trip was under way.
- He said foundation officials had told him that his bid could not be changed.
- While details were still being worked out, the money would be divided into four areas, foundation officials said.
- Even though Houston's economy is still down, foundation officials seem to feel that the better climate has come.
- Foundation officials were convinced that a new profession of public health was needed.
- Foundation officials say they hope to award scholarships to another class of students next year.
- But it was also expensive, leaving the group deeply in the red, foundation officials say.
- Foundation officials learned that they needed the cooperation of the public schools to succeed.
- It is not a museum, say foundation officials, but primarily a study center for students of art and architecture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.