"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On October 13, officials halted the search for any survivors of the landslide, although workers continued to look for storm victims.
- This was counter to the rules of rowing, which state that an official cannot halt a race after 100 meters have been rowed.
- After the kickoff, the officials, concerned about lightning possibly striking the players, halted play.
- Minutes after Kitt's memorable run, officials halted the race because of increasing wind at the start.
- When the pigeon landed on the court and the officials halted the game, Auerbach watched with amusement through his aviator glasses.
- But then officials realized that it would crowd the space available and halted construction, so it never made the fair.
- By then the officials at the table had spotted them and halted their ritual procedures.
- After learning that authorities in the county planned to close 800 beach fire pits because of budget cuts, officials in Sacramento halted the move.
- Washington Township officials halted a $25 million housing project on Monday after problems came to light about zoning and the town's approval process.
- Before affecting the island, officials on Okinawa canceled 150 airplane flights and halted bus service.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.