"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His lawyers complained that local officials had barred important defense witnesses from the trial.
- The officials barred many journalists from the hearing, permitting only one reporter, a photographer and a television cameraman to attend and provide an account.
- North Korean officials barred contact with ordinary citizens during the visit.
- On the spot, Iraqi officials declared the building to be "a presidential site," and barred the inspectors.
- In response, Canadian officials barred the church's members from entering the country.
- When local officials barred AIDS testing for insurance, most major insurers refused to sell new policies to people in the district.
- Around the city of Bradenburg, in eastern Germany, officials were barring people from entering forests in an effort to prevent fires.
- In the past, military officials barred lawyers for the prisoners from describing outside events to them or giving them news articles.
- Ivoirian officials barred reporters from approaching the site today.
- Indian officials, however, barred the company's experts from most of the investigation of the crash.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.