"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- More senior officials tend to be treated less severely, however.
- Do military officials on the whole tend to see these companies as valuable assets or extraneous and harmful?
- He said female officials tended to work harder and focus more attention on social programs than do male colleagues.
- Moreover, the officials tend to ignore laws that allow obtaining such things and rights if they exist.
- But many economists say public officials tend to overestimate the economic benefits of major sports events.
- These scholars have argued that officials tend also to be motivated by considerations of the public interest.
- But while elected officials tend to shy away from talk of tax increases, among private groups a debate has already been joined.
- American officials tend to play down the idea of any immediate threat to the Saudi leadership.
- As a result, officials who might once have made the evening rounds as part of their jobs, now tend to rush home.
- But their top officials tend not to be buddies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.