"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As time passes, she said, city and federal officials are cooperating better than they had been in the immediate aftermath of the 2001 attacks.
- Chinese officials did not cooperate with the investigation.
- Three officials in Mr. Boesky's firm are also cooperating with investigators, as has been reported.
- From the beginning of the Occupation, some Allied military officials cooperated with the Japanese government's system.
- The township's lawyer, Herbert Klitzner, said officials were cooperating but knew little about the searches.
- In the meantime, the statement said no officials would cooperate with the network, saying the interview amounted to "propagandizing terrorism."
- The companies and local officials have cooperated, she said, but the women themselves are resisting.
- Both officials have pleaded guilty and are cooperating with the authorities.
- They pleaded guilty, officials said, and then cooperated with the investigation by providing information about the Buildings Department.
- Syrian officials have also cooperated, though there is debate about whether it has the blessing of the senior leaders in Syria.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.