"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finally, his troops killed about 2,000 enemies and kidnapped the imperial officials.
- He soon became known as the most competent of the imperial officials.
- Formally, imperial officials were appointed and dismissed by the Emperor.
- Besides, he helped the imperial official to deal with the problem of building the canals.
- The influx of imperial officials would naturally increase the demand for paper.
- That he was late to meetings with imperial officials and did not hold them often enough.
- "Why are allegedly high imperial officials ignorant of such a fact?"
- On one occasion, he held a feast for imperial officials inside the palace.
- But here, my friend, I know how ungenerous these imperial officials can be.
- His death inaugurated four decades of religious peace, during which no imperial official took action against Christians.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.