"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Local officials had not helped because powerful leaders had wanted the land, he added.
- Corporate officials have helped create an economy that is the envy of the world.
- In the new one, a sideline monitor and official would help the referee.
- If the person is still in danger, officials will help them find other secure housing arrangements.
- Increasingly officials helped to make policy, sometimes with decisive effect.
- Chinese officials did not help their cause by boasting there would be no demonstrations against the Games in the next seven years.
- "But it didn't work out that way, and the officials didn't help us in the first fight."
- Similarly, officials can help determine the mental stability of their own soldiers.
- But, he said, federal officials would help the states collect through a "reconciliation process," the details of which were still being worked out.
- After illegal workers were found, the officials helped legal residents get those jobs, the officials said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.