"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Taiwan officials did not say where in China the nuclear waste might be buried.
- Taiwan officials have not suggested any military involvement in the downing of Flight 611.
- Taiwan officials were still unsatisfied with China's explanation for the deaths the tourists.
- But he article that offended Taiwan officials was purely political.
- Taiwan officials have said twice before, however, that they had found the so-called black boxes and then backed away from these claims.
- Taiwan officials said they would not comment until they had studied the document.
- "We in Asia are more concerned with justice and punishment," a Taiwan official said.
- Publicly, Taiwan officials have sought to play down China's military exercises.
- Taiwan officials said such an arrangement would not satisfy people here.
- A team of Taiwan officials is coming to Washington to hear the verdict on the arms sales in just 10 days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.