"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet diocesan officials went out of their way to help him.
- Those schools, diocesan officials said, would be given a few weeks to come up with financial plans to save themselves.
- It said diocesan officials would have more to say once they and their lawyers examined the case.
- Diocesan officials said this week that the parish was not in financial jeopardy.
- But when diocesan officials learned of the invitation, they ordered that another speaker be found.
- Then a diocesan official called with a reprieve: the school would stay open at least until June.
- Diocesan officials said a longer stay would help ease some of the physical strain on the Pope.
- Diocesan officials did not return telephone calls seeking comment Wednesday.
- In some cases, girls assisted during Masses celebrated by diocesan officials, he said.
- The parish dates back to the 1850s when families living in the area requested a church from Diocesan officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.