"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A1 Moscow officials are more tolerant toward unauthorized public demonstrations.
- Moscow officials denied this and have ordered the final retreat of centrally controlled troops from the region.
- In the words of one high placed Moscow official, the Kremlin and its critics are completely different.
- Moscow officials have declined to make donations to the rebuilding.
- An investigation by Moscow officials found that the riot squads had acted "correctly."
- He repeatedly said that Moscow officials still seemed "open to dialogue."
- Moscow officials stated at first that only 12 men had been killed.
- Moscow officials say 2,000 people have already applied.
- The organization, founded in 1985, has established contacts with Moscow officials in an effort to develop bonds between the two cities.
- Moscow officials today called the agreement a "great compromise."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.