"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They saw clearly why Kazakh officials said no more testing here.
- According to the American executive, a senior Kazakh official recently described the early deals with foreign oil companies as "giving them everything they wanted in exchange for beads."
- No terrorist attack has ever been carried out successfully in Kazakhstan, though Kazakh officials say they have uncovered and prevented attacks.
- President Nazarbayev demanded 87 percent of the income from the Tengiz field, and Kazakh officials threatened to open the field to general bidding.
- Mr. Giffen's and Mr. Nazarbayev's close relationship sparked resentment among some senior Kazakh officials.
- Folco Galli, a Justice Department spokesman, confirmed that information had been sent last week about possible transfers to Swiss accounts of money belonging to Kazakh officials.
- Another senior Kazakh official, the cable said, "appears to enjoy loosening up in the tried and true 'homo Sovieticus' style - i.e. drinking oneself into a stupor."
- Two people were killed in the disturbances and some 200 were injured, according to a senior Kazakh official.
- A large amount of irradiated copper was sold to China by a private Kazakh company three years ago, prompting a protest from Beijing, Kazakh officials said.
- Financial aid was tied up until last spring when Kazakh officials finally stopped demanding that Washington fork up $12 million for unpaid utility bills and pay taxes on its assistance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.