"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The simple answer seems to be the additional construction of new cells, in effect what Nassau officials have chosen to do.
- Nassau officials worry about the agency because of its financial repercussions.
- Nassau officials immediately announced that they would appeal the court ruling, a process expected to take months.
- "There is going to be a revolt against police pay," said one Nassau official.
- With a rate of 8.5 percent, Nassau officials believe they have arrived at an uncomfortable threshold.
- Last week Nassau officials tried to shift the blame for increased county taxes.
- Nassau officials are likely to make a similar exception, a county spokesman said.
- But he said Nassau officials must make the final decisions before the board officially weighs in.
- Because of budget problems, Nassau officials kept the county's 4 percent sales tax on clothing.
- But current and former Nassau officials said they sensed that public sentiment was behind the police.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.