"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That is why the Guardian's rules on manipulation are so firm when applied to news photographs.
- Years earlier, the woman recognized the couple from news photographs.
- This is true even for news photographs, which might be expected to provide another view.
- But this is more of a news photograph than a "last portrait."
- That was how he looked in the news photograph after his capture, the great Mastermind, missing two front teeth.
- Jonathan, You have been doing some really interesting writing about news photographs recently.
- All these news photographs would be in immediate demand.
- In the future, the argument goes, no one will know for sure whether news photographs have been changed or how.
- It could be a news photograph, or even a police photograph.
- On one level, it has the immediacy of a news photograph.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.