"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within five minutes, the story was on the national news broadcast.
- This is going to look really great on the next news broadcast.
- He'd take one look at the news broadcast and come running to save her.
- "You've got to start getting ready for the news broadcast."
- It appeared to be a news broadcast of some sort.
- "According to the news broadcasts, the whole world seems to be coming down with it."
- Her line was spoken more like someone who had seen a news broadcast.
- What if Christopher was in the middle of a news broadcast?
- The following is a list of news broadcasts on the station.
- The first news broadcast took place on it 3 November 1925.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.