"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He worked as a news commentator on television for ten years.
- The network did have some difficulty with its news commentators during the war, however.
- He now works as a military analyst, news commentator, and author.
- "A lot of the news commentators have said, 'There's nothing new here.' "
- If you can get a popular local news commentator to plug your man, fine!
- He left May 6, 1969, to become a news commentator.
- The word came sharply from the news commentator and Speed swung toward the radio.
- After his release he worked as a university professor, political analyst, and news commentator.
- At first she did not hear whatever the news commentator was saying.
- In the background the news commentator was still blowing his top.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.