"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The news channels are having a field day as always.
- Everything over the news channels before the paper came out.
- Look, go into the other room and try the news channels.
- I want to put it on the public news channels.
- In 2006, the government created global news channel France 24.
- She seemed to have a growing addiction to the news channels.
- Everyone but the official news channels in the West knows the score.
- Is the most watched Brazilian news channel out of the country.
- She turned on the video and tuned it to the news channel.
- The event was covered live by many leading news channels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.