"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Word began to get out about the program, and a short time later a news conference was set up.
- I'm going to hold a news conference in an hour or so.
- American officials did not hear about the news conference until the next day.
- What if you gave a news conference and just about everyone left?
- And the boy's family held a news conference to ask anyone who might have information about the case to step forward.
- And at the news conference, the two men were feeling good again.
- When the food was gone, the news conference began to break up.
- Today, the leaders called a news conference to present their drug bill.
- After three months in office, he has yet to hold his first news conference.
- He is to present the plan at a news conference today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.