"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Different news presenters are appear on the show each day.
- He later worked in commercial radio as a news presenter.
- His father as seen in episode 5 is also a news presenter.
- She works on independent film making projects, in addition to her work as a news presenter.
- Have you seen a news presenter on television that is not blond?
- When the station went commercial for the first time in 1947, Lane started work as a news presenter.
- On 8 March 2008 he debuted as the news presenter.
- She was voted France's most beautiful female news presenter in 2008 and 2009.
- After failing to win the seat, he resumed his role as news presenter.
- So did the solemnity of news presenters and talk show hosts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.