"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a good year in the ratings for cable news networks.
- The gap created a runway big enough to land a cable news network on.
- The broadcast and cable news networks will present their version of reality television tomorrow night.
- From the start, the channel was not your standard cable news network, and it certainly didn't live up to the promise of "balance".
- Several cable news networks carried it live in its entirety.
- About 37.7 million people saw the debate on the major broadcast and cable news networks, Nielsen reported.
- It was one of the first regional cable news networks in the United States at the time.
- It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the dominant cable news network in the United States.
- The bride, 27, reports on politics for New York 1, a cable news network.
- If this was a ploy to split the focus of cable news networks and the public, it failed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.