"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within a few minutes, a local news program caught and held his attention.
- Of course she would certainly have heard about it on the news programs if he hadn't.
- Since the 1930s there have been radio talk shows and news programs.
- But no news program finished last in its time period.
- So why does it matter that these two news programs looked the other way?
- But most news programs showed at least some of it.
- For the news program, he made more than 1,300 reports.
- I saw the news programs from the station last night.
- After the first half of April 1988, it became a general news program.
- I look at these people on news programs and can't quite believe that they really exist.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.