"name" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He didn't name names, but you might want to get ready for that.
- "Feeling was he could name names, maybe lead us to somebody more likely."
- The company has a history of employees who name names.
- She was about to name names, but shook her head.
- We are not going to go into asking them to name names of other players or anything like that.
- I really do think it is high time that we named names.
- I wouldn't name names, but there are guys who aren't hearing what you're saying and you don't play well off them.
- He could never have actually named real names in his novel.
- I'm not going to name names because that was more than five years ago, and it wouldn't mean anything about the time you're interested in.
- "I don't want to name names, but not all of us are on the same page," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.