"name" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He named the company after the street on which his brother, William, lived.
- He declined to name the company since the deal has not yet been concluded.
- He even named the company after a horse that won a 1980 race in Ireland.
- "We thought it fitting to name our company after the pioneer in the field."
- They refused to talk about the expected deal with the technology company or to name the company.
- Westenholtz may have named the company after his own daughter, Karen.
- He named his new company after himself and the street he was located on.
- He declined to name the company, saying details of the appointment would be disclosed next week.
- He named the new company after his wife, Mercedes.
- Investigators from the United States attorney's office here did not name the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.