"name" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Seven years later, he was named head of the division.
- He was named head of the division two years later.
- "I also want him officially named head of my security staff."
- He was named head of the chemistry department in 1959.
- He was the first television journalist to be named head of that organization.
- He was named head of the firm's corporate bond department in 1991.
- In 1957, he was named head of the university physics laboratory.
- As with the departments, a section was headed by an office named head.
- In 1984 he was named head of research and development for the company's industrial tire division.
- He was named head of the sculpture and stone work at the palace in 1737.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.