"name" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was named president in 1984 and chief executive last year.
- He was named president and chief executive the following year.
- He was named president three years later and chief executive in 1982.
- A little over a year later he was named president and chief executive.
- The following year she was named chief executive of the group.
- Three years ago, I was named chief executive during the most difficult time in the company's history.
- Two years later, she was named chief executive of the entire company.
- Bank of America named him president and chief executive in 1963.
- He was named the organization's chairman and chief executive in 1993.
- Three years later, he was named chief executive of the London office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.