"name" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new owners could very likely also have decided to name their own manager.
- He led the team to an 84-60 record and was named the league's manager of the year.
- At the time, she was a strong candidate to be named manager.
- He was named the Twins' manager for the 1969 season.
- He was named general manager for Canada, not a vice president of the company.
- He was named manager of the Cubs after the 2011 season.
- In 1942 he was named manager of the Atlanta bureau.
- Hull are set to name their new manager at a press conference this morning.
- He was named chief correspondent and general manager of the Washington bureau in 1961.
- After joining the Yankees in 1986, he was named general manager during the 1988 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.