"long" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He knows what would happen in the long term should they ever get power.
- Are you able to think about what might happen to the country in the long term?
- I'm at maybe 85 percent of where I can be long term.
- No nation has ever developed over the long term without trade.
- I should start thinking about the longer term, a little.
- "But in their own words they need to do something for the long term."
- The force should in the long term be made up of 3.320 men.
- We will need to figure something out in the long term.
- We are going to look at the short and the long term.
- The major question is what can be done in the longer term.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.