"long" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He went back to the center area and took another long drink of water.
- He gave her a long drink and had one himself.
- He took a long drink of water from his glass.
- I put the book down and took a long drink.
- He took a long drink, then put the glass back down.
- But first they had a rest and a long drink.
- He took a long drink and put down the glass.
- I took a long drink and it nearly stood me on my head.
- He took another long drink before giving it to her.
- He took a second long drink and began to feel better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.