"long" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These are all on the west side of the 8km by 600m long and thin island.
- Or was it just, "What shall we call this long island off the coast here?"
- "Paul had more impact on how Long Island looks today than perhaps any other individual."
- They traveled on down to the southern tip of this long island.
- She has lived on eastern Long Island for 30 years.
- He has no specific vision of how Long Island will face the 1990's.
- Standing in the wind, we surveyed the long, skinny island.
- "A man is never lost at sea and it is a long island."
- It was located on a big, long island in the middle of Moros.
- They are heading to eastern Long Island to get away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.