"long" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But people have known me over a long period of time.
- In a play you have a long period to get an idea across.
- Sometimes I do not see the king for a long period.
- "You have to keep people involved over a long period of time."
- I have known you well over a long period of time.
- And a long period of economic growth began in 1961.
- And then came a long period of working on things which never got done.
- Doing these things will help your body work well for a longer period of time.
- I cannot talk to people for a long period of time.
- You could stand on your head for a longer period than that!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.