"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not always liked by others but first to hit the bar!
- More than 9,000 people had liked the page by early March 2013.
- We'd like the proposal by the first of the week.
- Would you like a glass of tea, by the way?
- He wasn't used to being spoken to like this by anyone.
- He could and did make himself liked by those who might advance him.
- Well "liked" too by most of the people living here.
- I could tell he was liking me better by the moment.
- She is easy going and well liked by her peers.
- It is very comfortable and well liked by the players.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.