"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I like a cup of coffee after morning services," he said.
- What if we just didn't like each other after all this time?
- "I thought you'd like some real food after a hard day at the office."
- I would like you here every afternoon after your morning duty.
- I'd like, after all this time, to see what you talked about.
- You could even say they liked each other, after a fashion.
- My class probably would like a rest after this chase.
- If you don't like me after tonight, I'll stay away forever.
- My father didn't like the doctor one bit after that.
- You know, he said to himself, I could get to like failure after a while.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.