"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His three younger brothers all played in the Japanese professional leagues.
- He announced his decision to enter the Japanese professional leagues at the end of the season.
- The other player was a bit of an unknown because his glossy accomplishments had all occurred in the Japanese league.
- Matsui, who played 1,143 consecutive games in a Japanese league, did not disagree that he needed a day off.
- At 29, and after nine seasons in the Japanese professional leagues, he said he wanted a new challenge.
- However, he spent most of the season at ni-gun (Japanese minor leagues).
- Shannon also pitched in the Japanese major leagues in 1999.
- If neither team has won after the 12th inning, the game ends in a tie, similar to the Japanese League.
- He has managed for 16 seasons in the Japanese leagues and has won three championships.
- House notices that Hank put on 20 pounds after spending the previous season in a Japanese league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.