"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As of the late 1990s, the conference was a 17 team league.
- Attempts are being made to form a four team league.
- They would finish with a record of 36-47, which was 6th in the 8 team league.
- The Fire finished 4th overall in the 7 team league.
- Each age group has a league of 6 teams playing a 10 match season.
- They drew 44,546 which was seventh in the now 10 team league.
- Their attendance of 16,616 was fifth in the six team league.
- If they can't qualify from the 9 team league this time around though, you wonder what else it will take.
- They would finish their only season with a record of 23-43 which placed them fifth in the six team league.
- This six team league never really got off the ground, playing a minimal 35 game schedule.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.