"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cards had no trouble crossing the barrier of the screen, as they were mere images themselves.
- Another iteration or two, and the product would be something more than a mere image.
- How could she work so well, Neelix wondered, with a mere holographic image?
- She thought these were mere images offered as remembrances.
- His hand did not pass through it, as would have been the case with a mere image; the wand moved exactly as a real one might.
- Only this pneumatic reading yields "the truth" instead of its mere outward "image."
- Peter kept experimenting as we went, testing which parts of our environment were real and which mere images.
- They were not mere images either in Egypt or Kendah Land.
- What's at stake in the request is not a mere image but the most basic of rights.
- Steiner points out the inconsistency of treating all our perceptions as mere subjective mental images inside the brain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.