"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The result is a realistic composite image of the live action and the matte painting.
- A popular way to create a composite image is to use transparent layers.
- Still, Pesci's composite image does seem to show something or someone.
- What composite asymmetrical image in the mirror then attracted his attention?
- This is called Impression formation- the composite mental image one person forms of another.
- The scene depicted is a composite image inspired by sites around the valley, he said.
- The profile, arrived at after extensive work with focus groups, was a composite image of the customer.
- The album's front cover features a composite image of all the band members' faces.
- The resulting 4960x1600 composite image has a 3.1:1 aspect ratio.
- Which is the last of the three images that stay with me from the first year at Carson - a composite image, really.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.