"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were new houses along this stretch, spread far apart, most tucked discreetly out of sight from the chance runner or driver.
- As he spoke, a mounted convoy of infantry roared up the road through the scatter of houses tucked under the palms.
- To my right, the foothills rose up and away from the road, the tracts of houses tucked into the landscape showing no signs of life.
- Straight ahead was what looked like a tiny house tucked under a roof of stone.
- And lately, people have been pushing even farther north, past town and toward the Virginia border, where a four-wheel-drive vehicle is required to reach houses tucked away on unpaved roads.
- Although her husband died 18 years ago, Mrs. Steel said she never considered moving from her house tucked in the woods near the Rancocas Creek, because "all my friends are here."
- Money's newsstand cover features smiling people in four photographs, cut and arranged to resemble a house, tucked under a big blue headline, "How You Can Make $100,000 at Home."
- It should be convenient to the house yet tucked away from public view and private entertaining.
- There was a wall marching with the road now, and rounding a corner Paul saw the house, tucked into the side of the lane, with its back to the hills.
- His recent work includes tiny snapshots from his neighborhood, a rough place of concrete houses tucked under towering power lines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.