"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You can go to the common house in the evening," he told his wife.
- More radically, perhaps, they take turns cooking dinner in the common house.
- The residents all seem to feel better talking about their common house and fate.
- The second construction, common house, was completed in April 2006.
- "They don't make a distinction about using a common house."
- They were in the common house talking right now.
- "The meeting in the common house is over," she told him.
- Almost everyone in the community was already in the common house.
- The fire was spreading from the roof of the common house to the church.
- It is not true that we are trying to build our common house from the roof down.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.