"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most important houses adjoined mound No. 1 on the northeast side.
- The house adjoined a spacious L-shaped garage, which embraced a motor court that could be entered only from the front.
- The "house for bloodletting and purging" adjoins it on the west (U).
- The prior's house adjoined the east side of the south cloister and may have had its own private entrance to the friary church.
- The last house, number 14, adjoins number 14 North Parade.
- The house he lived in adjoined the site.
- A watch room is enclosed by the structure, and a one-story lighthouse keeper's house adjoins the lighthouse.
- Mrs. Underhill's house on 14 acres also adjoins the contested property.
- The house adjoins a one-family house next door, and for over 50 years we have shared a driveway.
- The house adjoined property of the Campbells who had owned several houses in Stirling since the fourteenth century.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.