"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On her way back a small group of people had gathered outside her house, and coming closer she noticed that her home was filled with light.
- Suddenly troops gather outside his house only to die by his hands.
- The only people actively looking for him were the cops, the armed psychos and the bampots who'd gathered outside his house.
- Once, when loud protesters gathered outside his house on Hanukkah, he broke the window on a protester's van with a baseball bat.
- On Luisa's birthday, the villagers have gathered outside her house to serenade her.
- By the dozens, residents gathered outside the Golubs' house, shouting insults and taunts and pursuing one of the two sons as he went to the supermarket.
- A jeering crowd gathered outside his house as he was led out to police vans with a blanket over his head.
- Instead, hundreds of Palestinians, including many women and children, gathered outside Baroud's house.
- Late in the afternoon, the men gathered outside the men's house, the larger of the two rectangular buildings in the center.
- The white youths were gathered outside Miss Feliciano's house, waiting to see who might visit her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.