"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She knew what he would find: a house surrounded by city.
- At the time he and his family moved in, it was surrounded by similar houses.
- It is surrounded by houses which date to the late 18th century.
- The original building plan called for 24 houses surrounding a central square.
- Indeed, the church complex was fully surrounded by old houses.
- The park is surrounded by pleasant little houses, well kept.
- The houses surrounding the square speak of a rich history.
- Today, most of the former houses surrounding the square house museums.
- The buyer owns the house and 10 feet surrounding it.
- Tall houses now surrounded them, pressing close to each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.