"house" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the buildings were low wooden houses bordering the streets.
- They were still whistling along at a very good speed, on a main road, bordered by houses with gardens.
- Following a review, the council agreed to allow the developers to continue the work, despite the close proximity to several existing houses bordering the site.
- "There," said his companion, pointing to a two-story house bordering the square.
- Behind me I heard screams coming from the houses bordering on the graveyard.
- In a vast space bordered by roofless houses, a new group was hastily organized.
- Some protesters, frustrated that patients avoid them by parking behind the clinic, are trying to buy a house and property bordering the rear lot.
- The green contains many mature trees and is bordered on 2 sides by old houses and shops.
- Bordered by suburban-style streets and houses on four sides, it serves as a reminder of the area's historic bush past.
- From the northwest to the southwest the lake is bordered by houses and a pasture is on the southeast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.