"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I haven't hired a private investigator to look for them.
- They can also hire a private investigator to do the search, for about $100 to $400.
- "For the same reason that I haven't hired a private investigator."
- The company hires a private investigator to keep the matter from going public.
- The last year they were together, Patrick hired an investigator to watch her.
- The second big difference is that we don't have a history of hiring private investigators to do illegal things.
- In fact, he advises hiring a private investigator when getting involved with someone new.
- We have hired a private investigator to find all the information they can on them - the good, the bad and the ugly.
- What they found led them to hire a private investigator to further investigate the case.
- A reward of $15,000 is now being offered, and the family has hired a private investigator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.