"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "My business is urgent and I will hire soldiers," she said, firm, but not with the blaze of temper Liz had expected.
- She said, thoughtfully, 'No shortage of people who might have hired soldiers, then.
- This was why she hired former soldiers.
- "International peacekeeping has to be more than hiring soldiers from poor countries," Mr. Booker argued.
- He opened the treasury of our order to hire mercenary soldiers from Arum.
- I've been hiring soldiers, not choir boys, and soldiers tend to be very direct when they want something.
- They wanted money to hire soldiers and buy arms.
- On the other hand, Finance has hired highly trained and well-armed mercenary soldiers, professionally led, but they are few.
- And in any case, there was always someone willing to hire soldiers, somewhere.
- The popes would hire soldiers from Switzerland to fight for them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.