"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The remaining 90 percent were hired directly by the schools.
- Those workers are hired directly by the custodians and report to them.
- Companions are sometimes directly hired privately by clients or their families.
- The school was oriented to line officers, as engineers were hired directly from civilian life.
- They directly hire paraprofessionals to assist teachers with classroom work.
- He said those who struggled were the younger employees hired directly out of college at soaring salaries.
- Many personnel departments hire directly when they can because recruiting firms are expensive.
- A. No, we don't expect to hire directly from Boeing.
- Also many hand models can be hired directly.
- Discounted ski equipment can be hired directly from the hostel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.