"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Tinker's battle plan included hiring a public relations firm.
- They include hiring private firms to run the county's golf courses and sewer operations.
- That includes hiring outside agencies for the first time.
- Other "stunts" include hiring a press agent to plant favorable stories about the church in the local newspaper.
- He also proposed a business plan that included hiring a professional property manager, but resigned when the board did not act on it.
- Other tax-saving moves for self-employed people, he said, include hiring family members to do legitimate work.
- She said the clinic would need $700,000 a year to stay open that much, and would include hiring additional support staff.
- The step, the first such move by the agency, was described as part of a restructuring that would include hiring additional staff members with other skills.
- His responsibilities include hiring staff, managing budgets and policies.
- Other priorities include hiring a general counsel and a chief compliance officer, who makes sure that business is conducted by the book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.