"hire" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite low pay and scary reports about sun and skin cancer, beach patrols everywhere manage to hire lifeguards who look as if they're just having fun between Hollywood screen tests.
- In Connecticut, part of one of the state's most popular beaches, at Hammonasset State Park, will be closed this year because the state did not have money to hire enough lifeguards.
- But even lakes that have traditionally hired lifeguards cannot find any this year.
- Individual parks get to keep most of the yield; the Virgin Islands fees will be used to improve toilets and showers, hire lifeguards and expand ranger programs.
- If the state wants the public to have access to this beach, Mr. Ely believes, it should condemn it and compensate him, and then hire lifeguards and litter patrols.
- Instead, the department made across-the-board cuts, including hiring fewer lifeguards, maintenance workers and law-enforcement aides.
- Municipalities, counties and Island Beach State Park all hire lifeguards, who must pass physical and swimming tests and be able to earn a Red Cross lifesaving certificate.
- It's hard to tell which is more ironic: that in a city nearly surrounded by water, most children don't learn to swim or that the island of Manhattan is hiring lifeguards from Poland.
- "As the farmland is sold," she said, "we will get the money to develop the park, create a road, hire lifeguards and build a bathhouse with a nature center."
- By 1980, the cove had stopped even hiring lifeguards because no one was swimming.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.